List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE CVS && RH 7.0
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2000-09-29 22:02:12

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> I've *heard* on irc that recent KDE CVS doesn't run with RH 7.0

This is true, kdelibs doesn't even compile because the code makes some odd
assumptions about glibc that are no longer true with glibc 2.2.

I've sent a patch a couple of days ago, but nobody bothered to apply it.

I still haven't finished compiling everything else (currently
running) because of a major hardware breakage on one of the build
servers; my normal machine is slooowww, so I can't tell if anything
actually works once it's compiled.

LLaP
bero