Michael Matz wrote: > > Hi, > Hi, > Yep, 32 I guess. For the normally needed changes in the two > kdelibs/pics/{lo,hi}color/index.desktop files I'm not too sure, because > the size of the panel icons is not changeable in the normal > kcontrol/L&F/Icons dialog, but changes according to the configured size of > the panel. Anyway I guess there it should be done too (second attachment). > I fixed this precisely this morning (panel icon effects), I've commited it this afternoon, but forgot to commit the changes to the index.desktop files in hicolor and locolor. Now, cvs.kde.org is not accesible for me, so I cannot commit it. Your iconbla.diff patch is ok, so please commit it (if you cvs works for you :) ) Greetings, -- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez KDE Core developer antonio@larrosa.org larrosa@kde.org http://www.larrosa.org KDE - The development framework of the future, today.