On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, David Faure wrote: > Well, this problems exists anyway, whether we save toolbar stuff > automatically or not. Current situation : > * "Save options" saves menubar and toolbar positions > * "Save view profile" saves the arrangement of views in the window > [See, it's already splitted] I think these two should be combined into a single "Save options". Unless we go for automatic saving of options, in which case they should all be saved automatically. > Proposed situation : > * Any change to the menubar or toolbars are saved automatically and > immediately * To save an arrangement of views, use Save view profile. > This can't be automatic, one doesn't want that his arrangement of views for > browsing mp3 is used when going to a web page. That's why we have profiles > for that. But you could save changes automatically in the current profile can't you? When you are browsing a web-site and make a change to the views it would be saved in the web-profile, when you are watching your mp3's and make a change it gets saved in your mp3 profile. Cheers, Waldo -- KDE/Linux, you make the choice.