List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KToolBar problem
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-09-29 15:51:26

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote :
>On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 05:11:36PM +0200, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
>
>Hi,

>> > Can't reproduce this (for instance between konqueror's viewmode buttons
>> > and the animated logo, or at the right of the bookmark bar......
>>
>> the first click made the toolbar with the location edit the uppermost
>> toolbar. After reordering, it "only" moves stuff on click.
>
>it only happens with
>[Toolbar style]
>TransparentMoving=0
>
>in .kde/share/config/kdeglobals

Ah ok, I can tell you what happened recently then :
I fixed KToolbar so that it obeys this flag ;-)
It used to ignore it completely.

I'm afraid any strange behaviour you see is a QMainWindow/QToolbar problem
though, since we let Qt handle all this toolbar-moving-stuff.
If you can reproduce it with a basic qmainwindow program, report to qt-bugs.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/