List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Java security idea
From:       Dima Rogozin <drogozin () qed ! com>
Date:       2000-09-29 14:27:13

You are right: PlugIn and/or new OJI (Open Java Interface) architecture
is a way to go. Unfortunately we (at least I) do not have time to port
kjava
to the new model until 2.0.

I think the original author of kjava (Richard Moore) has it in plans for
2.0.1.

For now we have to make current system as stable as possible.

Dima.