List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Does 1 kwm handle 2 monitors/graphic-cards?
From:       Falk Brettschneider <gigafalk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-09-29 6:59:31

George Staikos wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Martin Konold wrote:
> > On Don, 28 Sep 2000, Alex Hayward wrote:
> >
> > I have true multihead working in the meanwhile. Please drop me a note if you
> > are willing to beta test.

I am willing to test it right now. :-) What do I have to do?

BTW: Do you use Xinerama or 2 separate displays?
Currently, I use Xinerama and fvwm2 because I cannot start any Qt application,
means KDE either. For instance, if I run $QTDIR/examples/aclock/aclock, I get:

X Error: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 2
  Major opcode:  1
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  18
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3

Bye,
  F@lk