On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Rik Hemsley wrote: > #if Cornelius Schumacher > > > Francois-Xavier Duranceau wrote: > > > korganizer is the only application listed in K-menu^Applications (it > > > looks a bit weird). What about creating a new 'PIM' group where knotes, > > > kab, kjots and korganizer (off course!) could take place? > > > > > > This was already discussed (suggested?) with Matthias Ettrich in > > > Erlangen but no decision was made. > > > > > > Your opinion? > > > > No objections to introduce such a group, but it should have a more > > meaningful name than 'PIM'. Unfortunately I don't have an idea... > > Groupware would be better IMO. Yeah, I like that, sounds good. BFN, Don.