List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    qt-copy with redhat 7 (with gcc 2.9.6, glibc 2.1.92-14 and XF86 3.3.6 or 4.0)
From:       George Staikos <staikos () 0wned ! org>
Date:       2000-09-28 0:21:47

Anyone noticed any bugs in qt-copy with this configuration so far?  DCOPServer
goes into an infinite loop on me and I've shown that it's defintiely way down
in qt where it's happening.  Specificatlly QApplication::exec().  I've traced
the loop way down but still haven't found it.  Looks like I might have to
recompile qt with debugging symbols to get much futher. What it does look
like is something related to a timer though.

--

George Staikos