List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE2.0/QT2.x I18N Information
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-09-27 12:35:31

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Bumchul Kim wrote :
>Hello everybody!
>
>I've been making patchs about KDE2.0/QT2.x.
>and I write note for developer.
>URL is as follows.
>
>http://www.mizi.com/kde
>
>This page includes
>- KDE 2.0 I18N patch page(for Korean)
>- OnTheSpot Implementation in Qt 2.2
>- Font Guess in Qt 2.2
>- Screenshot(Korean Konqueror, Kwrite, Kedit)

Wow, there are lots of good bugfixes in there.

Lars (for kcharsets), Dirk (for khtml), and some kwin and kwrite developers
should have a look at this URL :

http://www.mizi.com/kde/doc/kdei18n/kdei18n.html

I'll take care of the kapp cmdline argument.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/