List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: kdesdk and kdegames
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-09-26 18:20:58

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Die, 26 Sep 2000, Christopher Molnar wrote:
> > Does anyone see the problem with this? If qt designer where a seperate
> > package from qt2 this would be fine, but it's not. So, let's say a new
> > version of qt2 comes out. What does a packager rebuild first? qt2  or
> > kdelibs?
>
> simple. first bild sub-src of qt. then build kdelibs. then go back to qt
> and build sub-tools.

But for generating rpm's that doesn't work. If someone gives an easy way to
seperate it into 2 sets of SRPMS (2 source packages) that's fine, but you can
not split the build sequence of RPMS.

This change should also not be made while the cvs is frozen (we really need a
definition of "freeze") for a build. Especially without any warning to anyone.

-Chris