List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE2 release schedule update
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-09-26 10:13:30

Matthias Elter wrote:

> > > It _is_ simple. KDE2 1.0 is as simple as KDE 1.0 was.
> >
> > And KDE2 1.0 1.0 will be the first bugfix release version? Wonderful! :)
>
> KDE2 1.0.1 ... says the release schedule you might have read not very
> carefull.

Oh no! No three number version numbers again. I never want to answer
again
'KDE 1.1.1 or KDE 1.1.2' - it sounds easy to ask, but if you have to
spell it,
it's horrible!

So KDE2 1.0.1 contains two errors in one - gosh, are you really serious
about
that?

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.