Uwe Thiem wrote: > > I let KPresenter run David's presentation for Infoworld in an infinite > loop. Within 5 minutes or so, KPresenter made X consuming all memory. > KPresenter itself grew as well but not as fast as X did. It rendered > the box useless. > > There are two other, less important, issues with KPresenter: > - It doesn't honour the speed setting for infinite loop mode. > - At the end of each loop, it shows the normal desktop before > starting with the first slide again. I'll have a look tomorrow. -- Werner Trobin - trobin@kde.org