List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New kwin style update
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-09-13 21:33:34

Okay, I've used QNX before and I could of swore it had 4. I understand
your point tho.

My main thing was that having a round button next to the icon looked odd
(I tried it). But now I'm thinking for sticky perhaps we don't even need
to have the same round style buttons like the other ones. Perhaps it
should actually be part of the frame that you "stick down". A little
bevel next to the icon and title text that looks like part of the
titlebar itself that you can press down and attach the window to the
desktop. I think this would be cool :)