On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Guillaume Laurent wrote: > On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > > hm, isn't KMail a bit more important than kwrite? > > Yes, but KMail is a program you tend to start once and leave running, while > kwrite is more of a "short run" one. So as a user I'd say it makes sense to > leave KMail in a menu and kwrite on the kicker, because kwrite is (usually) > more often accessed than KMail. I find "kmail --composer" quit usefull in the panel. Unfortunately I needed to delete my kcikerrc so often that I have stopped editing my panel. Cheers, Waldo -- KDE/Linux, you make the choice.