List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fragility
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-09-11 23:21:17

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Richard Moore wrote :
>David Faure wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, pbrown@redhat.com wrote :
>> >File management still sometimes bites you.
>>
>> I'd be happy to hear how and when !
>
>There are a number of inconsistencies at the very least, for
>example the case insensitive sort option (which I have heard
>nothing but praise for) is only available in some of the views.

Hardly a showstopper :)

Yes, it's not available in the list views (tree/list/text) because
in those views, the sorting is controlled by the column headers.
Hmm, so... a checkbox for "insensitive case sorting"...
has to be disabled for numerical columns ;-)

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/