yOn Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Uwe Thiem wrote: > My posting about KDe being fragile caused a fairly long thread. A majority > (of developers) argued there were no really bad instabilities while a > minority (me amoung them ;-) claimed KDe was almost unusable. > I quite often run into kcontrol and konqueror crashes. I don't see kicker crash all that much anymore, but I barely use it. I don't see konsole crash, but the history mechanism is for shit (slowly fills up all space on / partition because of unlinked tmpfile in /tmp I believe). That is about all I use as far as KDE programs at the moment. Konqueror is becoming quite a browser, I do have to admit. File management still sometimes bites you. I just finished a big project at Red Hat and hopefully in my spare time I can contribute some bugfixes over the next few weeks. I would like to do that. Speed is a major issue. I may optimize instead of bugfix... -- Preston Brown pbrown@redhat.com Red Hat, Inc.