List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    General focus problems
From:       Matt Koss <koss () miesto ! sk>
Date:       2000-09-08 13:37:50

I still experience a lot of focus problems e.g. :

1. windows refuse to get focus, even after clicking on the title bar, or
   using alt-tab
2. after switching desktops, none of the windows on the new desktop is
   focused, thus I need to explicitly click at some window ( or use alt-tab )
3. tooltips for kicker buttons don't appear

	Cheers

			Matt

--
Matt Koss