kcontrol still constantly crashes when unloading modules, either when switching to a new module or when quitting the program. It doesn't happen always, but it does happen often. I'm on a 2.2.x Linux system with glibc 2.1.3, and compiled with egcs 1.1.2 (Red Hat Linux 6.2 system). Anyone else seeing similar problems? I would have to say that it is enough of an annoying issue to be a show-stopper (appearance wise) for KDE 2.0 RC1. It doesn't seem reasonable to call it a release candidate with this defect outstanding. -- Preston Brown pbrown@redhat.com Red Hat, Inc.