List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: still testing
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-09-03 1:51:39

Waldo Bastian wrote:

> On Sat, 02 Sep 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > sorry
> Again?

OK, it seems to work again (thanks Waldo for sending
two messages in the same minute so felt home ;)

I switched our MTA to qmail now and at least up to now
no real duplicates arrived. I hope this stays this way.
I will have to check the bug system tomorrow (well, after
I slept some hours) as it's surely broken now, but the
mailing lists work again (so it seems) and also @kde.org
addresses are forwarded.

Some mails have bounced and at least the bugs.kde.org mails
will continue to bounce. I'm sorry for that, but I found no
way around this problem.

Greetings, Stephan

--
... but you ain't had mine