List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: rfc: binary incompatible change
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2000-09-01 9:03:01

On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 01:51:47PM +0200, Harri Porten wrote:

Hi,

> If you do so I would like to sneak in a new virtual function for the
> damn window.open() problem as well. It would also affect only Konqueror.
> How about concentrating these on a fixed date ?

while having a look at kuickshow today, I found one method in kfile, which
should be virtual, so if we can agree on committing this altogether, that
would be nice. The only program (besides KFD) using this class is ark, and
strangely enough it doesn't even seem to be affected by the
incompatibility.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--