List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: pixie's splash
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-08-31 21:31:07

Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 04:26:54PM -0500, mosfet wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Gimme a few more days - a new release is coming up <grin>
> >
> > HTML thumbnail export, PNG layer handling, slideshow and fullscreen
> > presentation modes, some more effects for the plugins, and smaller
> > things like rotate to any angle.
>
> good, I'm looking forward to give it a try!

Well, today is out :( I have a minitower which sits below my air
conditioner. Last night the air conditioner started dripping and both my
carpet and computer were soaked :( Not good because I don't keep the
case on the tower...

Luckily a) it was off, and b) the only thing damaged was the
motherboard. Got a new one today and the old CPU, memory, disk, etc...
all work okay :)