On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Lars Knoll wrote: > On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Dirk Mueller wrote: > > On Don, 31 Aug 2000, Lars Knoll wrote: > > > There is an attribute (I think it's called taborder or similar) in > > > html4 for formelements. We should listen to it in case it is defined. > > > If it isn't defined, the tabbing order should be the order the elements > > > appear in the html source. > > > > Oh, you mean the taborder attribute. Yes, I know it, but it's a tough one > > to implement. not very high on my todo list. > > Tabbing between form elements (in the source order) works now, so filling > in forms with khtml actually got quite easy :-) > But I have one more (small) request: Could you add some visual feedback for > check boxes and radio buttons, so one knows when they have focus? Found one more thing: Shouldn't select boxes and buttons get focus when you click on them? Thanks, Lars