List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: pixie's splash
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-08-30 21:26:54

Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 01:16:11PM -0500, mosfet wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Erm, KuickShow is a far cry from ACDSee... No effects or persistant
> > thumbnails or color editing last I checked.
>
> did Acdsee have that when I released the last KuickShow? ;) And no, I
> won't ever put image manipulation stuff into Kuickshow. Thumbnails will be
> in the next release.
>
> Neither KuickShow nor Pixie stand up to ACDSee's versatility and usability,
> I'm afraid.

Gimme a few more days - a new release is coming up <grin>

HTML thumbnail export, PNG layer handling, slideshow and fullscreen
presentation modes, some more effects for the plugins, and smaller
things like rotate to any angle.

I was hoping to have it out earlier in the week but got distracted by
styles.