List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker problem
From:       Matthias Ettrich <ettrich () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2000-08-30 19:26:44

Mit, 30 Aug 2000 wrote Waldo Bastian:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Matthias Ettrich wrote:
> > I don't believe it makes a difference for the particular problem, though.
> > When it hangs, we need to find out where exactly. Maybe the server keeps
> > rejecting the call and DCOPClient::call tries over and over again?
>
> Heh, the CPU burner in action ? >:-)

nope, not this time :)

But I finally have a deep understanding on what's wrong with the dcopserver.
I'll fix it, but it will take a few days careful design.

Until then, we solve kicker's problem by passing all necessary parameters in
the dockRequest().  Matthias Elter, can you try that, please?

Matthias