On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 10:00:22AM -0500, mosfet wrote: > Matthias Elter wrote: > > > > On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 09:39:47AM -0500, mosfet wrote: > > > Having the image/logo window as the default interface is a standard on > > > Unix (xv, ee, imagemagick, etc... all use it), and I rather like it. > > > > Yes, some of the old Unix apps really set negative standards when it comes to useability. XV has a broken GUI and both ee and imagemagick thought it was a clever idea to clone it. ;-) But you are the author so you decide. > > > > Well, if Raster, John Christy, and myself think it's a cool and clever > way to do things it's not all that broken ;-) Sorry if I disagree but IMHO Raster has no clue when it comes to useability. 'E' _looks_ cool, thats it.