On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Stefan Schimanski wrote: > Am Tue, 29 Aug 2000 schrieb Waldo Bastian: > > On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Stefan Schimanski wrote: > > > > Hi, > > > > > > I've cleaned up the sources of knotify a bit. > > > Here is the patch. > > > > > > Schimmi > > > > I haven't tested it, but it looks good. Note that opening config files is > > way to slow to do in time critical stuff. It really should read all its > > configuration upon startup and not do any config file access when an > > event comes in. > > good point! But as there are no performance problems right now it has to > wait until 2.1. You mean that "event" is always empty? Cheers, Waldo -- KDE/Linux, made for people, made by people.