List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Cursor in Line-edits in HTML pages.
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-08-29 21:32:55

Line edits in HTML pages (as part of forms) do not show a blinking cursor
when the focus is moved to them with "TAB". Also buttons do not indicate that
they have keyboard focus.

This makes it very hard to find where your keyboard focus is.

Typing in the line-edit does make the cursor appear.

I am not aware that KHTML has any special support for "Tab" so I assume that
this is a Qt bug.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
KDE/Linux, made for people, made by people.