Harri Porten wrote: > Have *you* modified khtml lately in a way that breaks it ? ;) No :-) > Symptom: sites like www.rtl.de and www.bild.de(!;) simply show a blank > page. I checked out a 8 days old version: still worked. 4 days ago: > broken. > > That means we are looking for critical patches between 4 to 8 days ago. > Anyone volunteers to narrow it further down ? I'm too tired now. Just for fun, I'd try to a version just before the large CSS change that Lars did on 2000/8/23... -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.granroth.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix