List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Some things about KDE usability
From:       Matt Koss <koss () miesto ! sk>
Date:       2000-08-25 13:20:21

Here is just a small colllection of the things that I noticed :

Konqy :
-------
Configure-toolbars dialog :
  1. is's default size is too small, I always have to resize it in order to
      at least see the actions in it. Should be at least twice that wide.
  2. order of available actions looks very random and confusing to me.
      It's really hard to find anything in it.
      It should be at least split into two groups - buttons and
       bookmarks.

  I really like the ability to have different profiles. But can this be made
  accessible by toolbar buttons, or some quick menu ?
  Maybe it is, but I still can't find it. ( Window -> Load View Profile is a
      bit too stubborn ).

KOrganizer :
---------
I thought that double clicking on alarmd dock icon should start korganizer,
shouldn't it ?

Thanks for listening

		Best regards

				Matt