List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kscd patch
From:       Dirk Foersterling <milliByte () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-08-23 6:51:35

On Tuesday 2000-08-22 Waldo Bastian (bastian@kde.org) wrote:
> The following patch makes plat_linux.c use the system provided usleep instead
> of the home-brew susleep.

Please edit libwm/plat_linux.c instead if plat_linux.c. The leftover WorkMan code
in kscd's main directory may be deleted. It's not done because of
several reasons:

1) I wanted some testing responses before I delete that code
2) Someone posted (and added to KSCDs _old_ TODO file) that libwm should
   be deleted. I tried to clear that up, but I got no response. So what?

Another thing: I've sent a patch fixing the cddb crashes. Should I
commit this or not?

And just one more:
In june there was discussion about __linux and __linux__ already. The
question was whether to change 'linux' to '__linux' or '__linux__'.
Decision was to use '__linux', because both are allowed and __linux is
shorter. What's the reason for changing this to __linux__. I just want
to understand, because I don't believe that it really matters.

 -dirk

--
                   D i r k   F "o r s t e r l i n g
  milliByte@gmx.net  ********  http://www.DeathsDoor.com/milliByte/