List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Trivial KWin commit
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-08-20 20:46:26

Harri Porten wrote:

> Alex Zepeda wrote:

> > > Yes, run cvs diff ;-)
> >
> > Ahh so you mean it's too difficult for you to abide by the rules set down
> > of the CVS freeze?  Or you're just above everyone else?
>
> Come on. Given the fact that Daniel said that he wouldn't commit at all
> this is quite an improvement :) And the above patch doesn't look very
> risky to me.

Yes, I'm only doing very minor fixes right now. I spoke with coolo and I
have a few risker (but should still be okay) changes to make, but am
taking his advice and waiting until the next release candidate is done
before commiting any of that stuff.

Is the CVS tagged for the release candidate already? I have configurable
button order, a better System++, and would like to install the KWM theme
client as discussed earlier.