List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Grave bug fix for pop3 slave
From:       Cristian Tibirna <tibirna () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-08-20 19:28:34

Hello Don

Since you fixed this bug last night, I am no more able to use KMail to
extract mail from pop3 servers. Sometimes process blocks on "Preparing..."
other times on closing kio_pop3 after checking completed with 0 messages (but
messages surely exist on the server) other times nothing happens. Only
moments when kio_pop3 functions correctly is when there are no messages on
the server.

I am positive this was introduced by the last commit to kio_pop3 last night
at 20:41 EDT. This is a showstopper. Did it go into the RC1?

On another hand, when checking mail from the local mailbox, with filters, all
messages are marked "Read". This wasn't happening with the pop3 checking.

Thanks for your attention

--
Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna