List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: qt-copy link error
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2000-08-19 13:54:39

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Michael Matz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Uwe Thiem wrote:
> > Thanks! I should have thought of that myself. Unfortunately it now stops
> > here:
> >
> > make[6]: Leaving directory `/home/uwe/cvs/qt-copy/tools/designer/uic'
> > if [ -d designer ]; then cd designer ; make; fi
> > make[6]: Entering directory
> > `/home/uwe/cvs/qt-copy/tools/designer/designer'
> > /home/uwe/cvs/qt-copy/bin/uic listboxeditor.ui -o listboxeditor.h
> > make[6]: *** [listboxeditor.h] Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>
> Sad. I guess, it's some 64 bit issue, because for me its working.
>
> > Sure, I don't really need the designer but would have loved to see
> > it in action. It is not to be. :-(
>
> I guess, you'll have to wait till the next beta (or final?) or debug it
> yourself ;)

Well, hust waiting doesn't fix bugs :-) I only have currently access to a
very slow alpha/linux - I'll compkle the stuff there. But it would be great
to get a bt or something more helpful than just segfault. And it must be an
alpha/linux problem, as it works fine on other 64 bit systems.

--
Reggie (reggie@trolltech.com)