List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    FREEZE and icons
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-08-15 2:17:25

If you add or change some icons, please inform
me about it. Thanks.

The reason: I just saw only by accident that
a) someone added some new 16x16-icons for konqueror
which weren't based on the locolor-palette at all.
b) that somebody successfully f*cked up
all locolor-flags in the keyboard-module
(I would ask the responsible person to revert that
commit ...).

Right now I'm aiming for finishing all icons
by Aug 30th.

Greetings,
Tackat