On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 01:54:47AM +0200, Wilco Greven wrote: > On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 09:18:31PM +0100, Rik Hemsley wrote: > > Ok, who enabled dragging of kicker menu items with LMB ? Now I can't use > > the K-menu, because when I drag up the menu to get to the top (with LMB > > down - I pressed it on the K button) it starts dragging the first item I > > move over. Then if I try opening a submenu, and dragging the mouse into > > it, it tries to drag the menu's parent item. I set it to RMB for a reason :) > > It has been fixed now. You can use the LMB again to drag, this works pretty > good IMO. So go ahead and check it out. > Thanks Wilco!