List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: configure in kdegraphics
From:       Uwe Thiem <uwe () uwix ! alt ! na>
Date:       2000-08-04 11:34:43

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Uwe Thiem wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Michael Matz wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,

> > > Not for me, I made kdvi/kpathsea read-only, configured in another
> > > directory, and didn't get the above (or any other) error
> >
> > You probably did that as the same user on the same box. If you are on
> > a remote box/different user you get it. c-auto.h.in is user readable
> > only.
> >
> Just like any config.h.in anywhere else. It's still autoheader.

Yeah, figured that out meanwhile.

Uwe

Uwe Thiem                                        Tel:  +264 - 61 - 249249
P.O.Box 30955                                    Email:   uwe@uwix.alt.na
Windhoek                                                      uwe@kde.org
Republic of Namibia                                    http://www.kde.org