List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: configure in kdegraphics
From:       Michael Matz <matz () ifh ! de>
Date:       2000-08-03 14:41:48

Hi,

On Sun, 30 Jul 2000, Uwe Thiem wrote:

> creating Makefile
> creating c-auto.h
> cat: /home/uwe/cvs/kdegraphics/kdvi/kpathsea/c-auto.h.in: Permission denied
>
> configure tries to create these c-*.h files in srcdir.

Not for me, I made kdvi/kpathsea read-only, configured in another
directory, and didn't get the above (or any other) error
message. Furthermore, the above error message indicates, that
/home/uwe/cvs/kdegraphics/kdvi/kpathsea/c-auto.h.in could not be read, and
not that some other file was not writable. What did you do to your source
directory?

Ciao,
Michael.