Stefan Kebekus wrote: > while using kdvi I noted that when kdvi is embedded into Konqueror, and > Konqueror is switched to the fullscreen-mode, then the keys (in > particular the cursor keys) do not work anymore. This is a real pain in > the neck, and I spend quite some time figuring out what the problem > might be. Since I could not find anything, I ask for expert advice; > could anybody please give me a hint? Matthias Ettrich answered: > update. Konqueror used to do a popup-like hack that breaks focus. Now qt > supports QWidget::showFullScreen() that uses proper WM hints. Hello, I just tried with a version of kdelibs/kdebase which is a couple of days old. Unfortunately, the problem persists. Do you have another suggestion where I might look? Thanks, Stefan Kebekus.