List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kfract
From:       Antonio Larrosa <larrosa () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-07-31 18:45:09

Uwe Thiem escribió:

> Kfract's GUI is a mess and I consider it bug. If I take out all GUI
> elements that would need re-phrasing and thus don't generate new
> strings to be translate, would that be okay despite our frozen
> state?

I'm not the mantainer of kdegraphics, but I suppose that as long
as you don't add (m?)any sentences, it's ok.

Anyway, if whoever he is, doesn't let you fix that, you can
add some sounds to kfract and commit it to kdemultimedia ;-)

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez  (joking ... (?) :) )
KDE Core developer