List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    icon-position bug
From:       Matt Koss <koss () miesto ! sk>
Date:       2000-07-31 16:20:58

Probably since kdesktop started to keep the icon position I experience this
bug :

Newly created deksto shortcut puts itself into the top-left corner of the
screen. That's ok.
But after I change icon's location to some other place and restart computer,
icon is again in the top-left corner.
I have played with restoring session state etc. without any help.
Usually when I do something else on kdesktop or reinstall, the icon finally
stays in the desired place.

However I tried to create shortcut few days ago, and this bug is evidently
still present.

Anybody has a clue ?

		Cheers

				Matt