Rik Hemsley wrote: > > Cool, looks like my mail server works again :) > > Yes, they are now replaced. > > Yes, the old ones were pretty (in some peoples' opinions) but you can > pick them up at the propaganda site if you like them that much. > > We now have original artwork, drawn specifically for KDE. I think there's > something to suit most tastes in there. > > I'd like to know where the remaining old wallpapers came from (the jpegs). > Anyone know ? If we don't have explicit permission to use them, they will > have to go. It would be nice to keep them as they've been with us for so long > :) > The wallpapers I once imported (including ruins) were from a public domain wallpaper web archive. The statement was something "whatever you do with them, don't link them from here", so I thought it's ok :) Greetings, Stephan -- ... but you ain't had mine