On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 09:14:14AM +0200, Ralf Nolden wrote: > Christopher Molnar wrote: > > > > I know it's not part of the beta, but in kdenonbeta/kuml/configure there > > is a hard coded path looking for kapp.h in /opt/kde2, is there anyone who > > can fix this so I can stop patching it? > > > > (if someone tells me what to fix, I'll fix it :-) > kuml is written with kdevelop and itīs probably using a self-patched > kde-1 autconf set. Best would be to generate a kde2 app with kdevelop > and replace the according autoconf files. Or even better, to make it use the CVS module (kdenonbeta)'s autoconf files, just like any other program in CVS. -- David FAURE david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://home.clara.net/faure/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today