List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Update [Re: KAboutDialog and KHexEdit]
From:       Espen Sand <espensa () online ! no>
Date:       2000-07-29 8:14:27

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Richard Moore wrote:
> Espen Sand wrote:

> > > Do you think you could have a look at keystone's about dialog? it
> > > is completely based on that of khexedit, but it doesn't work properly
> > > - most of the widgets and text are missing. I really can't see what
> > > is wrong.
> >
> > Will do that in a few days (cc'ing to myself so that I don't forget it :)
>
> Thanks, it has really been bugging me. You'll notice that you are
> one of the people who's not getting credit because of this bug! The
> text is there but not displayed. ;-)

> > > I would say it is safe to fix as it is a serious error to require
> > > people to use the _private header.
> >
> > I agree.
>
> :-)

Well, I have just checked what needs to be done. It turns out that the
kaboutdialog_private.h that is (was) used in khexedit 'a aboutdialog code
is not needed. I just had to add an "#include <qlabel.h>" (embarassing ;-)
so I think the kaboutdialog_private.h is OK as it is today. However we should
not need to install it. Can someone remove that file from the install list? I
am a bit unsure how to do just that.

--
Espen Sand