List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    small bugs in info-ioslave
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () rz ! tu-ilmenau ! de>
Date:       2000-07-27 22:42:56

After trying to read man-pages I did the same with info pages.

Here are the small bugs I found:

1. "info:" gets redirected to "info:/dir" , this is nice :-)
But "info:/" produces an error : "listDir: unsupported action"
I think this one should also redirect to "info:/dir".

2. Strange things happen if I enter stuff like "info:/dir/"
Then the normal icon/listview appears, but empty and again the error box
"listDir: unsupported action".
Maybe it should better say something like "malformed URL", I don't know exactly.

3. And the same as with man pages: if I click on a file which is a info file,
the dialog opens which asks me with which app I want to open the file.

Bye
Alex