List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    two small man-ioslave bugs
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () rz ! tu-ilmenau ! de>
Date:       2000-07-27 22:28:31

I just tried to read some man pages in konqy.

There were two things which did not work as expected:

1. I enter "man:/3/" -> it lists all man pages in section 3, ok.
If I select e.g. man page "Alloc" now, it doesn't lead to "man:/3/Alloc", but
to "man:Alloc(3)", to me this seems very unlogical.

2. Maybe this is not a bug of the ioslave but maybe somewhere else:
if I browse my filesystem and click on a file which is a man page, the man page
is not displayed, but the dialog opens whichs asks with which app I want to open
this file.

Bye
Alex