List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Message freeze?
From:       Emily Ezust <yoamwmvs () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2000-07-26 20:45:04

Francois-Xavier Duranceau wrote:
> Agreed. Now that all the features are almost implemented it's time for
> adding qwhatsthis help and proofread the pot files. Then the messages
> can be declared frozen. IMO only kdebase&kdelibs are ready now.

I agree too. Furthermore, sometimes as you debug, you realize you need
an extra or more detailed message for an error notification. I just
found one myself a few hours ago,  so I personally would be glad for
a small message thaw soon.

Emily

P.S. I'm sorry I didn't think about this possibility earlier and
complain when the dates were set out.

--
Emily Ezust, emilye@corel.com
Corel Corporation