List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KAboutDialog and KHexEdit
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-07-24 6:22:22

At 10:48 PM 7/23/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Why does khexedit's about dialog include kaboutdialog_private.h?
>Surely this defeats the point of a private header file.

I never did this :) . The KAboutDialog class code was changed a few
months back when someone (I don't remember who at the momemt)
transformed the code into the private stuff. That is ok, expect for
that I did not intend the code (or at least not all that has been moved)
in the KAboutDialog to be private when I made it. The reason was that I
wanted it to be possible to make dialogs like the one I made in KHexEdit

I had forgot these changes. Should we revert the changes now or
after 2.0? I think it is the KAboutContainerBase that needs to be
moved back.

--
Espen Sand