List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: wallpapers
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-07-23 0:34:24

Cool, looks like my mail server works again :)

Yes, they are now replaced.

Yes, the old ones were pretty (in some peoples' opinions) but you can
pick them up at the propaganda site if you like them that much.

We now have original artwork, drawn specifically for KDE. I think there's
something to suit most tastes in there.

I'd like to know where the remaining old wallpapers came from (the jpegs).
Anyone know ? If we don't have explicit permission to use them, they will
have to go. It would be nice to keep them as they've been with us for so long
:)

Rik