List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: problems with current cvs
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-07-20 10:01:20

David Faure wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 10:58:48AM -1000, Robert D. Williams wrote:
> > I can not compile libkonq.  I have updated qt-copy and kde-qt-addon.
> >  /opt/kde2/lib/libkparts.so: undefined reference to
> > `QMetaObject::new_metaaccess(int)'
> > /opt/kde2/lib/libkdeui.so: undefined reference to
> > `QLabel::resizeEvent(QResizeEvent *)'
> > /opt/kde2/lib/libDCOP.so: undefined reference to
> > `QMetaObject::slot_access(int,
> > bool)'
>
> Try a make clean.
>
> > These are a few of the errors.
> >
> > Will we be able to get beta 3 out???
> >
> > On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Christopher Molnar wrote:
> >
> > > Hello, I am having a few problems with the current cvs:
> > >
> > > kdebase/kcontrol/knotify won't compile
> > > koffice/killistrator won't compile
> Errors ?
>
> > > koffice/kspread seems to have quite a few problems and won't compile.
> If Torben doesn't add the missing const methods, I'll do it tonight.

I did a fresh update in the morning (08:00 CET) and
the whole koffice compiles without any problems.
Do you use cvsUp? I don't know if cvsUp uses the right
qt-copy. If possible please try anoncvs (see www.kde.org
for instructions) or rsync for qt-copy (www.trolltech.com)

--
Werner Trobin - wtrobin@mandrakesoft.com