List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker clock
From:       Guillaume Pratte <guillaumep () corel ! com>
Date:       2000-07-18 20:39:52

Christopher Molnar wrote:

> I was showing off KDE2 to someone I used to work with last night and he
> mentioned that he really liked the look of the clock on kicker, much
> better that the last time he saw it, but it would be nice to be able to
> shift it from a 24 hour clock to a 12 hour clock.

For now you can change that in kcontrol. Look under the
Personnalisation/Country & Language module.

Changing the country to US and the language to English worked for me ...

But, yes, it would be great to have the possibility to change that from
the clock settings. It should change the same settings that the
Personnalisation/Country & Language module use, tough.

Guillaume Pratte
QA at Corel Corporation